Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.~Robert Frost

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Alone

Groping in the darkness
Trying tohold onto the unknown
I feel so desperate in search of someone
I feel I'm so alone.

There is no one for me it seems
They all seem so aloof
Or is it me who's cut off from all
Looking for my existence,a proof?

Am I the one whose heart is cold?
Am I unfeeling to all?
Or am I being shunned by them
Not a visit,nor a call

But how can I be a stone at heart?
When I feel all the pain
The tears I shed relentlessly
Feeling only loss, no gain

Then again,how can I blame
All of them for my lonliness
It might be me,I don't know
I just can't sort out this mess!

Merci for your time & patience with my crap!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

wow dude... u surprise me every single time!!!!! its just beautiful

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I wrote something so similar the other day, dont know how I even got here. I was looking for quotes. Totally bizarre.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a state of mind expressed in the simplest words...keep it up!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

u cant possibly call this crap!!!
its amazing!!!!
wish i'd known abt this blog earlier!!...
do keep it up!!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home